⭐️ About us
Optima Media is a digital marketing agency specialising in digital performance marketing operating lead generation through a network of international comparison websites.
As part of our international expansion, we have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Spanish-speaking student to handle a Digital Account Manager position to manage a portfolio of advertisers (Finance, Telecom, Energy providers, Entertainment … ) and work alongside our marketing department, a multinational brillant team at our offices located in L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona.
🚀 Your Mission
Under the supervision and guidance of a senior account manager, you will be you will be expected to build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with advertisers, identifying and executing the right campaigns for each client with the long-term objective of developing and growing accounts.
We're looking for someone resourceful, works well independently and as part of a team.
You are passionate about digital marketing with an aptitude for business development, results-oriented and proactive in delivering the best possible customer experience.
💡 Your Responsibilities
- Developing, maintaining and growing accounts with existing and new advertisers.
- Creating sustainable and trusted business relationships by offering professional support and feedback.
- Understanding the account needs and proactively providing solutions to increase client revenue.
- Monitoring lead generation campaigns using CRM tools
- Preparing performance weekly reports per advertiser and sector
- Updating websites on daily basis using CMS tools
- Analysing data using internal analytics tools and producing reports
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments
☑️ You are the perfect fit if you have
A relevant educational background in digital marketing and have a good understanding of performance-based marketing solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills and the ability to build long term relationships with advertisers
- Proactive, organised with a strong attention to details.
- Results driven : willing to reach the extra mile to increase your client account revenues.
- Knowledge of tracking implementation solutions such as Tune/Has Offers would be a strong plus but not mandatory
- Analytical skill set required
- Proficiency with excel and Powerpoint
- Spanish speaking at a native level with fluency in English
What we offer
🤝🏼 Contract: Internship - 6 months
🗓️ Starting date: asap
💶 Compensation: 600 euros net per month
🚃 Free metro/bus card,
🎁 Your birthday as a day off
⏱ Schedule: Monday to Friday
🏖 Free afternoon Friday from 3:00pm
🏝 Location: L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
🏢 Workplace: Designed offices with resting areas, Game room (Tennis table)
- ☕️ Fully equipped kitchen with free Coffee / Tea all day long
🥐 Free weekly breakfast
🎉 Regular social events with the team